View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden shrugged, “If you say so, even though it’s a fine line between those things,” he said. Walking after Nancy, he stood there, confused, while she froze and then kept walking. What was that? He asked himself, though he knew his mind didn’t really have an answer for that. After that, he realized he wouldn’t be of any use for awhile, which both stung, and was slightly scary. “I mean if it makes my chance of dying a little more slim please do so,” he shrugged. The next question caught him off guard, but he nodded. “As long as you don’t kiss it or something I’m good,” He said, wondering why she needed to see it, but barely cared.

She laughed lightly “true, but I think it’s more malicious than anything” she said with a shrug jamming on of her hands into her pockets. She looked back at him after he agreed to let her do it. he was probably clueless as to what she was going to do which wasn’t good. If it was quick than he wouldn’t freak out. “Kiss it? Now why would I do that” she said with another snooty laugh. She came around behind him axe in hand as she came around. Using her pale hands she tugged down gis sweatshirt revealing his skin on the back of his neck. ( sorry if this is like super controlling ) there was a patch of fed skin and a small pellet driven deep into it. It’s dull red light flashing every now and again. Her hands tightened on his sweatshirt. “I- I want you to hold my hand... okay... and don’t think about it alright?” she asked her hand appearing on the left side. Admittedly it was most likely going to hurt like hell since the blade was sharpened by rocks and not metal. She bit her lip thoughtfully ( assuming he h of her hand ) she than used her other free hand to raise the axe above his head. Than paused. To big idiot. dropped the axe to the side and threw her bag down crouching as she looked through it. She pulled out a pop can examining it for a moment. It was from around three yeRs ago, she never got to cleaning her bag out. She sniffled from the cold than picked up the axe and wielding it above her head let it drop through the air slicing the can in half revealing sharp edges. She nodded. “Got something to bite down on?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord