View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Donations Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
Hey guys,

Some bad news. Sunday night Rose awoke to agonizing abdominal pain, and we didn’t know what was going on, so I rushed her to the hospital. She was diagnosed with kidney stones. One emergency surgery and many calls to an insurance company later, we currently do not have the funds we will need to pay for the remainder of WCO’s hosting. Rose is fine now and still recovering, meanwhile I’m trying to work as much as possible to help cover the expenses.

With that said, because we can’t afford WCO, we’re asking users who have yet to donate to please do so! For those of you who have donated, don’t worry-- the money you transferred to us hasn’t been touched in any way (other than trying to get PayPal to release it into my balance instead of holding it for 21 days.)

We have over 160 unique users every 24 hours. If every one of you donated $1.00, we’d have enough to pay for the hosting and then some to carry over to next year.

You can either donate via the Donations system or commission art from the Rose Queen.
Oh my Starclan that's awful! I hope Rose will be okay. I can't donate because my mom agreed to let me stay on the site if I agreed to not do anything involving money, but I'll keep Rose in my thoughts! * sends invisible cookies- cookies make everything seem sweeter*