View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Berrypaw stared at the frenzy, slightly perplexed and dumbfounded. How come all these cats were thinking of was fighting. There were possibly much more pressing issues, like Lia's demon-thing and figuring out why they're fighting in the first place. The apprentice got to her paws, stumbling clumsily as she did so. The word spun slightly around her, blurring out for a while every few minutes. Berrypaw wiped off a trickle of blood flowing slowly down her muzzle. Maybe she should try and not stand around contemplating morals during a battle. Now, where is Bramblepaw? Berrypaw wondered, I need to ask her about the thing with the stuff.
But Berrypaw had quickly became distracted after spotting her oh-so amazing mentor. What in the world was he doing? Tussling with...is that what's-her-face? The one who probably wasn't always a cat? That's weird, am I sure that's him? He's supposed to he fighting GrassClan cats, not BlazeClan apprentices. She squinted, it looked just like him, the edgy scars and everything - what a goth. But still, that what's-her-face seemed to be in a pinch, an assist was needed. Padding over as fast as she could without falling flat on her face, Berrypaw made her way to the pair. "What do you think you're doing?"
Snarling, Icebite spun and swiped Berrypaw's ear.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)