View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
As a voice was heard, the young medicine cat looked up from where she had been examining the various herbs. The mention of her mentor sent a flicker of grief through Caliapaw's expression, but she collected herself and looked over Chameleonvine. "Yes, it's Caliapaw. And I can definitely do that - come on in." She should be able to do this on her own, right? It couldn't be that bad. The feline swallowed, hoping she would make the right decision here. Second guessing herself was common, but she was able to make a decision pretty easily. This? Well, Caliapaw wasn't sure that that particular trait of being decisive was going to come into play here very much... if at all.
She smiled and headed over begining clear then mutter the last phrase,” I got a huge rake a couple months ago on my belly...that darn trespassing Dusk Syndicate tom...” she muttered before speaking up again,” It scarred I know, don’t worry I won’t be mad if you need to get Surgestorm or Shinefang because you haven’t had much training. And if your wrong...” she gave Caliapaw a gentle lick on the ear, a comforting lick,” I won’t blame you...your only training.” She smiled she truthfully wouldn’t blame Caliapaw if she was incorrect whatsoever. She’d simply tell her Keep Trying. You’ll get it right one day.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here