View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Lonestar23
A warrior entered the den his eyes wide,"I-It-It's Ivypaw. She must have fought a fox!" He meowed and ran out not waiting to see if his apprentice would be alright.
Ivypaw was unconscious due to blood loss. Her chest heaving and blood came out of her gashes. In her mind she was frolicking in a field singing about meeting Starclan, she could almost see them, but not quite.

Caliapaw's fur bristled at the word 'fox' and she whirled around to see the apprentice, covered in blood lying unconcious on the ground. StarClan help me... Caliapaw wasn't anywhere NEAR ready for this! She hadn't prepared for an emergency like this, and her tail lashed back and forth with panic as she grabbed some cobwebs. "Stop the bleeding." She muttered to herself. Even in this time, Caliapaw was still talking to herself. She couldn't really give Ivypaw poppyseeds, as the apprentice wasn't concious, but she did know that she was going to have to try and get the other cat concious soon. This state was dangerous. She wasn't even sure where to apply the cobwebs first, the other cat was so covered in gashes... but she did her best, putting them down wherever she saw an open wound. Later I'll have to put something in those to keep them from getting infected. Those are some bad gashes... if she really did fight a fox, she couldn't be very smart. The she cat thought with a sigh. Still, right now it was her place to make sure that Ivypaw woke up and was okay. Her panic started to fade as the gashes slowly disappeared under the cobwebs she was putting on. Thank StarClan Wheatfur had left a large supply of them - she really should make sure that that was one thing they never ran low on. Still, the young apprentice was so covered in the sticky webs that Caliapaw wondered how she was going to survive... it seemed impossible at the moment. "Ivypaw? If you can hear me, open your eyes."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.