Thread: My Babies!
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default My Babies!

These are my favorite characters/creations that I've made over time. Some of them are on this thread, because I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to use them.You may ask them questions, if you wish.
Newest to Oldest:

Name: Thunderstruck
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual
Relations: Her parents are HorrorTale Sans, and SlenderTale Sans(If this sounds cringy, let me explain: it HAS been done with others, like Reaper + Geno= Goth, or Ink+Error=Paper Jam. So, this basically makes them, along with all the alternate universe San's and Papyrus's, her relatives as well.)
Personality: Very jumpy, often can come off as cold and distant, but really tries to be nice.
Weapons: So far a shield, as she is still learning how to use and summon her powers.
Appearance: She wears a light brown cloak that goes around her neck, and drapes down at her back, and a black sweater dress with light brown boots. She has a swirl on her left cheek like her dad Slender Sans, and one fully black eye, the other red, with an upside down star, and sharp teeth. Her eyes are usually hidden by her cloak.

(UPDATE FOR SLENDERTALE AU >>>)
I haven't really decided to use this AU for anything just yet, but here is an explanation of it. I've developed it more, and Sans and Papyrus have been changed. Slendertale is an AU where every character is based off of a creepypasta. The fallen child is Link, Ben Drowned being Chara. The reason why the name of the AU is Slender, is because Sans, who is based off of Slenderman, is one of the few monsters that wishes to help you escape the underground. However, the Genocide route is actually preferred, because if you were to free the monsters, many of them would wreak havoc on humanity. If you kill all the monsters, and leave Sans, then he sends you to Asgore, to attempt to break the barrier.
Here are the monsters I've developed so far:
Toriel: Jane The Killer
Asgore: Jeff The Killer
Mettaton: Laughing Jack
Annoying Dog: Smile Dog
Temmie: Grinny The Cat
Papyrus: (Deceased)-When he joined the royal guard at a young age, was about the time a human child fell. Enraged at the fact that he refused to kill them, Undyne taught him his final lesson. It's kill or be killed.

Name: Emilia Hyde
Sexuality: A-Sexual (Can't feel love in that way)
Relations: None currently
Personality: She can be a very adventurous and peppy girl, but appears quiet shy on the outside. She dreams of being a pilot.
Appearance: Short red hair, freckles on her cheeks, and golden eyes. She wears dog tags, a sleeveless jean jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath, and red shorts. She wears black gloves to hide her skeleton hands.

Name: Laslo Hyde
Relations: Emilia Hyde (She is later Laslo's Mom)
Personality: Quite odd, loves space, and anything supernatural, she can get impatient at times, due to her temper.
Appearance: Has curly blonde, almost white hair in a boy hairstyle, with ice blue yes, and a navy blue sweater dress.

Name: Skyshale
Relations:None current
Personality: Loud, can be trashy, but is proud of it, likes to make her friends laugh.
Appearance: Has red skin with pointy ears that go down, messy white hair, and a fang that pokes out of her mouth, and has yellow eyes.

That's it so far!

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 20th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.