Thread: My Babies!
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:48 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: My Babies!

More on the way! Here are two more new ones!

Name:Silas Hyde
Sexuality: Straight
Relations: Another fabulous Hyde, my favorite family! Emilia is his mom, Laslo is his younger sister.
Appearance: (-Note-: Despite being human, his appearance is a bit odd, but since his family lives in the future years, its understandable that some have evolved, appearance wise) He has ice blue eyes, and a mop of messy midnight blue hair, almost black. He has pale skin, with blue dark freckles on his cheeks and a missing front tooth in the very middle. He wears a dark blue sweater and gray sweatpants.
Personality: Very quiet, somewhat threatening if he is angry.(That shows more when he becomes a teacher) He gets bashful easily.
Quirks: A temper, a recurring quirk that seems to run in the family.
Other: I may develop a dad, Tobias Hyde!

Name: Ian Velderrose
Sexuality: Homo Sexual
Relations: May make some later.
Appearance: He wears a sweater that goes down to his knees, fading from gray to purple at the very bottom, and dark purple gloves that almost go up to his elbows. If you were to have him wear other things, since he doesn't usually dress causally, he would still have the gloves to conceal the ugly purple cracks on his arms, and legs, with he wears matching dark purple boots for.(STVTFOE reference..squee!!!) He has lilac eyes, and messy sliver hair that goes down to his back, and a mouth full of sharp teeth with a teal tongue.
Personality: A bit of a nervous wreck, but he tries to be kind, not that it often shows. If you mess with his friends, he can become very psychotic, and possessive.
Quirks: He can often have headaches, which can lead to him snapping.
Other?: Inspired by a character from a Salad Fingers fanfic on Wattpad, by SquiddyInks! Check it out sometime!

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; January 1st, 2018 at 08:38 AM.