View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike was at the borderline of the outskirts, he stared at it warily. It seem like he was afraid of crossing it, "Just a little fun." He muttered. Crossing it and now in the outskirts, he glanced around to look for Splashpool. It was something that made him go and even if he wouldn't admit it; no other cat could have made him do this. Once he caught sight of the molly, Flarestrike walked over to her. A purr rumbling in his throat to see her, "Hey! Sorry I was a bit late. Don't kill me, please." He joked around. He was a bit amazed at how cool the outskirts seem, "It feels like I am a apprentice seeing outside the camp for the first time." Flarestrike said, staring in awe a little. He smiled at her, "Where's the first place we are going?" He asked. Of course he could have add `love` to his sentence, like he usually does- don't get him wrong it was just a habit for him, nothing else. However something told him not to, scared of making it awkward. Flarestrike didn't want to make their friendship weird, after all that was no fun. "Splashy Splash." He added, Flarestrike grinned at his nickname for her.
Splashpool let out a low purr as he commented on the outskirts. "Yeah its very beautifull. This is actually the first time Ive been away from campand Riverclan territory, so I fon't know quiet where to go. How about you?" replied the molly. Splashpool let out a roll of her eyes as he called her Splashy Splash. She began to think of a comeback. "Flarey Flare." purred Splashpool as she let out a small chuckle. That was the dumbest nickname I could ever come up with even for a cat outside of Riverclan. She looked around, hearing a bit of rushing water. "I hear a stream or something.
We should go check it out."
meowed Splashpool in excitement for the first time since she was made a warrior.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.