Old December 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool let out a low purr as he commented on the outskirts. "Yeah its very beautifull. This is actually the first time Ive been away from campand Riverclan territory, so I fon't know quiet where to go. How about you?" replied the molly. Splashpool let out a roll of her eyes as he called her Splashy Splash. She began to think of a comeback. "Flarey Flare." purred Splashpool as she let out a small chuckle. That was the dumbest nickname I could ever come up with even for a cat outside of Riverclan. She looked around, hearing a bit of rushing water. "I hear a stream or something.
We should go check it out."
meowed Splashpool in excitement for the first time since she was made a warrior.
"Nope, never been here in my life!" Flarestrike chuckled, his ears prickled at his paws crunched the leaves below him. He raised a amuse brow at her nickname, how cute. He thought, grinning. His tail tip twitched, "Flarey Flare? Oh by the end of this I will have the best nickname, Splashy Splash!" He challenged. His eyes gleam with excitement, his paws inch to run around and test out nicknames on her. Well that was a strange thought, Flarestrike! He laughed at his own thought, it was quiet though. He seem to be over-joy, much more different than he was at the border. His listened in, "Yeah. You are right. Let's go!" Flarestrike said, taking off. However his suffix seem to stick, he kicked off with his backlegs and his paws `strike` the ground each time. He skidded to a halt when he arrived at the stream, panting. Wrinkling his nose up when a fish swam by, actually to the new scent. He didn't realize at it first but all the new stuff hurt Flarestrike's nose. His paws weren't use to the terrain but they would be soon, he gaze down at the rippling water. "Splashy Splash, is.. is this even safe to swim in?" He asked, curious. Hey, a Riverclan would know this kind of stuff.

(Here's a idea for how they get lost, maybe Splashpool tries to swim but starts to get swept away in the stream but Flarestrike jumps in trying to save her. Both getting swept away? Or we can just wait a bit and let them just get lost by wandering.)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc