View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
It happen so quickly Flarestrike took a second to realize what was happening. He race across the bank, trying to keep up. "Splashpool!" He cried out, jumping in the water. His eyes lit up, splashing around wildly to get to Splashpool. His thoughts were blurred because Flarestrike had no time to think. The thing about Flarestrike was that he barely able swim, cliché right? However he never needed the skill until now. His head ducked under water, as it flooded in his mouth. Snapping his jaws, his head bobbed up to the surface. Gasping for air, he tried to look for just a sign for Splashpool before he was pulled under again. Where is she? The thought bended in his mind, his side hit the rocks as he claws scrap the rocks. Flarestrike knew how much his body would hurt when this was over, if he lived. Yet instead of thinking of his clan, himself, it all went to the Riverclan molly. A butterfly swarm in his stomach, a rouge one that wouldn't disappear. Why? He felt something soft brush against him and once again he was pulled under, longer this time. Kicking up- can't lose Splashpool while he was so close to her. Was this how it felt to swim? Obviously not because Flarestrike wasn't.
Splashpool caught sight of Flarestrike, grabbing a hold of his scruff. "Don't worry I got you!" She yowled, spitting out some water that got in her mouth. The only thing she could do was stop swimming and let the current take her with the Shadowclan tom's scruff in her jaws. Splashpool let go as the water ran over her head, dragging her down. Im sorry Flarestrike. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. After a while there was the rapids up ahead, dragging them down small waterfalls. Splashpool's eyes opened as soon as she landed on dry land. They closed instantly, her body shutting down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.