Old December 13th, 2017, 03:38 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool caught sight of Flarestrike, grabbing a hold of his scruff. "Don't worry I got you!" She yowled, spitting out some water that got in her mouth. The only thing she could do was stop swimming and let the current take her with the Shadowclan tom's scruff in her jaws. Splashpool let go as the water ran over her head, dragging her down. Im sorry Flarestrike. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. After a while there was the rapids up ahead, dragging them down small waterfalls. Splashpool's eyes opened as soon as she landed on dry land. They closed instantly, her body shutting down.
Flarestrike closed his eyes tightly, when he realized she stopped swimming he was confused. Until he stopped swimming, a rock scrap his flank. Feeling himself start to fall, he coughed out water when his head was on the surface. Squinting his eyes, that was all he remembered until he felt a soft familiar surface. Flarestrike shivered as he didn't want to move, actually he kind of couldn't. His body ached all over, as he coughed up water. "S-splas-shpool?" He said, his voice quiet and raspy. When the warrior opened his eyes, his vision was blurry, unable to see well. Staggering to stand but he landed with a large `oof` and a `thump`. Flarestrike, your stronger than this! Splashpool may be in danger. Stand up! However he just moved his right paw, letting his vision clear. His ears went back as he saw Splashpool laying emotionless. "Splashpool, wake up." He spoke, moving his body forcefully; nudging her lightly with his nose. A cold shiver went down his spine, Don't me dead, don't be dead, come on!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc