View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike closed his eyes tightly, when he realized she stopped swimming he was confused. Until he stopped swimming, a rock scrap his flank. Feeling himself start to fall, he coughed out water when his head was on the surface. Squinting his eyes, that was all he remembered until he felt a soft familiar surface. Flarestrike shivered as he didn't want to move, actually he kind of couldn't. His body ached all over, as he coughed up water. "S-splas-shpool?" He said, his voice quiet and raspy. When the warrior opened his eyes, his vision was blurry, unable to see well. Staggering to stand but he landed with a large `oof` and a `thump`. Flarestrike, your stronger than this! Splashpool may be in danger. Stand up! However he just moved his right paw, letting his vision clear. His ears went back as he saw Splashpool laying emotionless. "Splashpool, wake up." He spoke, moving his body forcefully; nudging her lightly with his nose. A cold shiver went down his spine, Don't me dead, don't be dead, come on!
Splashpool felt Flarestrike nudge him, her eyes opening once again. She coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. "Im fine!
Im fine!"
yowled Splashpool, standing up. The molly shook her pelt, water droplets flew from her body. Im starting to really hate water. I don't want to see and water place ever again. Splashpool took one look at the water and jumped up in the air, her claws hanging onto the tree bark. "I hate water! I hate water and I hate water!" She yowled with a loud growl. The molly couldn't find the urge to jump down. She was so frightened she wanted to stay next to that tree forever.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.