Old December 13th, 2017, 04:00 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool felt Flarestrike nudge him, her eyes opening once again. She coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. "Im fine!
Im fine!"
yowled Splashpool, standing up. The molly shook her pelt, water droplets flew from her body. Im starting to really hate water. I don't want to see and water place ever again. Splashpool took one look at the water and jumped up in the air, her claws hanging onto the tree bark. "I hate water! I hate water and I hate water!" She yowled with a loud growl. The molly couldn't find the urge to jump down. She was so frightened she wanted to stay next to that tree forever.

Flarestrike shook his pelt out, "Gah! Why you got to get me wetter than I am? ." He chuckled. However jumped back at her jump, staring up the tree. "Squirrel." He blinked, realizing it kind of fitted her. Shaking his head lightly, his side ache but it was just lightly grazed from the rock. "Oh, don't say that. I mean, sure I can hate water but Splashpool.. hate and love have a thin line." Flarestrike said, putting a paw on the tree trunk. "Where are we anyway?" He asked, most likely to himself. The warrior climbed up it, his tail brushing her back a little. He glanced around, seeing nothing he remembered- didn't know the land either. Flarestrike was a bit cold from the water, "I'm sure you will love water again. Most likely when you are a elder." He joked around, trying to lighten the mood up. However he knew they were lost. Lost. Lost without anyone knowing where I am. You know Starclan if you are real, help us out here! He rolled his eyes at the thought, knowing it wasn't real. "I see.. trees... trees...twoleg den... and.. nothing useful but you." Flarestrike groaned but a small smirk tugged at his mouth

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc