View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike's didn't reply but his face gave it away that he didn't like it. He fidgeted a little when she put the cobwebs on his wound, "Yes. Yes it was." He meowed, seeing she was teasing him. Amusement twinkled in his eyes, "Just you wait when I get the chance to baby you!" He added. The tom was going to make a big deal out of it, chuckling a little as he headed to the fox den. "C'mon, Queen!" Flarestrike wasn't exactly worried but he was. He knew Splashpool wasn't a Medince cat but he was still grateful for her help. I'll see if Daydream can check it when I get back.
Splashpool followed Flarestrike back to the old fox den, moving forward to where her fur brushed up against his. "The only thing I ever get taught is Cobwebs. The rest can't be taught unless your a medicine cat and I will tell you I ain't no medicine cat even if I wanted to. I would never have been able to be with you." meowed Splashpool, saying the truth. 'i would never be able to remember all of the herbs. Medicine cat is not for me,' thought the Riverclan molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.