Old January 9th, 2018, 10:46 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool followed Flarestrike back to the old fox den, moving forward to where her fur brushed up against his. "The only thing I ever get taught is Cobwebs. The rest can't be taught unless your a medicine cat and I will tell you I ain't no medicine cat even if I wanted to. I would never have been able to be with you." meowed Splashpool, saying the truth. 'i would never be able to remember all of the herbs. Medicine cat is not for me,' thought the Riverclan molly.

Flarestrike smiled. ''And I'm glad you aren't. " He replied to her. Yet he wouldn't remind her that they weren't be able to be together without breaking rules, even if she was a Medince cat it was only one more rule broken. He didn't know if he would let himself even be in love if she was. It would be too far. He entered the fox den, checking the scent just in case. Still wary that the foxes would return. By all means to him, foxes were the worst. He was horrified by them. The tom would never admit it but he was. "Though I suppose we are lucky to have them, I mean I think a lot of cats would have died without the knowledge. I feel bad for the apprentices who have to take that responsibly with no mentor." Flarestrike meowed. He didn't know much but he knew they were some without no mentor and were just a mere apprentice. Unlike warrior apprentices who mentors could be replaced. He would never understand what it meant to be something else other than a warrior

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc