Old March 31st, 2022, 05:33 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

The dark tom stalked through the shadows and sat down where he could get a good view of the patrol place. Cinderblaze and Owlfeather came through first. His stubbed tail twitched in the dirt of the clearing as he waited, seemingly in vain as no other warriors approached to give their reports. Slowly, he stood and walked over the packed dirt, worn down by so many moons of cats, both those he walked amongst now and the many generations that had come before him, and found a place standing beneath the Shadowledge. The patrols seemed to have had a better turnout this time but the follow-through was sorely lacking, a trait that was becoming to prevalent in his clan. So, for now, he decided he'd continue to call out the entire patrol and not just the patrol leaders. He didn't bother raising his voice but his words projected clearly, reverberating through the clearing, "Falconfeather, Marshwolf, Rookscreech, Nectaryawn, Skyclaw, Geckopaw. Gather here." He let the silence linger for a moment, giving the warriors and apprentice time to gather in front of him. Granted they should already be here but if they had been then he wouldn't be having the need to call them in the first place. "All of you but Geckopaw are warriors so I expect that you would know the importance of patrols since earning your warrior names. Yet you have clearly grown too comfortable. Living in a clan is a privilege and you've taken advantage that."

"Falconfeather, Marshwolf, Nectaryawn. You were all given the responsibility of leading a patrol, yet never reported the patrols in. One of you didn't even bother showing up. You will hopefully gain some perspective during your temporary exile. When you return, find me and we will discuss earning your place back."

[ @Pheasantflight @sid @Fritter Your exile will be as stated in the first post of this thread. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described in the first post.]

"Rookscreech and Skyclaw. Although you were not leading a patrol that does not minimize the importance of your contribution and less than even minimal effort will not be tolerated. You two will also be exiled and will come to me to ask for your place back."

[ @Shade. @Leafspeaker Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Unless you piss off Elmshadow, you'll likely be able to do a normal rejoining and not have to face corporal punishment.]

This round had only one apprentice who did not show for their patrol. That was a welcome fact for Elmshadow, he wanted to see their up-coming warriors succeed, but it also meant that he could not use the same method of punishment as he'd used with the first group. "Geckopaw, you didn't even bother to show up for your patrol. Your job within this clan is to learn and failing to show up for a patrol is failing at your only responsibility. Consider this your only warning. Take this opportunity to learn. You'll go to Bounceberry, clean his den if he needs it. Last I was aware he seemed to have low stocks. You can offer your services in going to collect some herbs with him if he'll have you."

[ @puffball You have 10 days to post in the medicine cat's den offering to clean his nest and go find herbs with at least 2 posts total in the medicine cat's den. If Fletcher sends Geckopaw on an herb errand then that also must be completed. Make sure to mention in the post that it is a punishment. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE APRIL 10.]
Skyclaw is dead right now. Nightwing killed him to defend himself.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿