Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom smiled at the cat's sudden vigor. She was happy her friend had regained her spirit. "I'm happy for you, Weiss. I won't promise not to get hurt if you promise not to as well," she cautioned. Weiss's father wasn't going to hold back on Weiss just because she was his daughter. She didn't want Weiss to be happy at the expense of her life. "If you ever need anything, you can always talk to me," Blossom assured. She was curious as to how Blossom had gained such a close relationship with Weiss so quickly. After all, Weiss seemed so cold on the outside. But inside, she was just a fluffy kitten. Blossom smiled, and knew Weiss would kill her if she knew what she was thinking.
Weiss was speechless for a while now staring at the kittypet
did she just...just say...that I can always talk to her? Tsk sometimes I wonder if others just want to be my friend just because the name sounds nice ...or to not have father as an enemy
Her ears twitched her ice blue eyes softened a bit she felt like she could be herself around blossom . Where she couldn't with her father . Always being trapped on the inside . She looked down at her paws
" a...actually...you mind if we just... Take a walk? I'd like to see the reaction on his face when his daughter isn't home by moonhigh" she meowed with a mischievous smile
@Mad-Hatter

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 10th, 2017 at 06:35 PM.