View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw nodded briskly in response to Purepaw's statement. She found herself considering the tom a friend. Not only was he helping her clean up her den but he was also supporting her when it came to Sorrelkit's naive nature, which was quite common in kits. She briefly wondered if the brown-furred kit would ever outgrow her cluelessness.

``No, little one, you will become an apprentice alongside your denmates,`` Juniperpaw responded warmly, deciding to travel along the simpler route and be straightforward. ``I'm sure Purepaw would love to show you the ropes of apprenticeship, when that time comes. He'll keep you out of trouble.`` She flashed both of the other felines an amused look before continuing to place herbs into their slots.

♦ ♦ ♦

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat playfully rolled her eyes at Daydream's joke, shaking her head in fake disappointment. ``How about you teach me all about herbs, and I teach you all about humor?`` Juniperpaw's tone was lighthearted and teasing and it was obvious that she was very happy to have Daydream back in her life. She looked over all her herbs swiftly and remembered why the store was sorta messy. Kits. She was about to tell her friend when Daydream spoke and Juniperpaw immediately felt an abundance of emotions rush through her. She hadn't gotten much time to get to know Geckoleaf yet her disappearance left the 'paw to struggle. ``I- er, Geckoleaf didn't get the chance to tell me anything about herbs.`` After a brief pause, Juniperpaw continued, ``And the herb store might be a little messy, sorry, but a kit decided to visit my den when I was away and got into the herbs. Is there like a kit-repellent I don't know of?``

♦ ♦ ♦

@starfall

[ i see you've been stalking the meddies ;3 ]

Juniperpaw's head sharply spun as she heard a voice call her name. Her gaze fell on Fallenstar and her features immediately brightened. She had plenty of company with her injured patients and her herbs but she could never have enough. And if the dark-furred tom required her assistance then she would gladly grant him it. As he turned to leave, Juniperpaw stepped forward to call to him but it didn't turn out as planned. ``Fallen- oof!`` she grunted, tripping on her leaf-paw and hitting the ground with a quiet thump. As quick as she had fallen, the medicine cat leapt to her paws and rushed after the leader without tripping. She stood tall, her tail sweeping behind her. Her ears were erect and her green eyes were bright with both interest and mild excitement. ``I can help you. I have the time, I have the resources...`` Juniperpaw trailed off, her hopeful expression strengthening as she added, ``Plus, I'm your medicine cat. I demand you stay in this den and allow me to treat your wounds.``

She now wore an almost proud smirk as if she'd just won the world. After all, this was the first time she used her rank to her advantage, besides the several times she visited her medicine cat friends in the other clans. Juniperpaw gestured to an empty nest, intending to learn about Fallenstar's injuries. Multiple scratches were already visible to her, but it would be challenging to find other wounds under the tom's thick pelt, so she opted to ask where it hurts instead of digging around in the leader's fur. ``Mind sharing with me the whereabouts of your injuries?`` Of course, Juniperpaw would definitely be tending to Fallenstar, but she had other things on her mind to bring up and she was determined to find answers.
(Based on reading the RP with King Kabel, the kit is Sorrel and got news for Junebug, no Kit-Repellent)
Sorrelkit nodded slowly,” That’s good, but do you have any guilt removing herbs?” She asked feeling rather guilty for what she had done. She wanted to make the memory go away,” I want the memory to go away.” She murmered softly shaking her head,” I don’t want to spend my life sleeping away the shame or being burdened by it.” She whispered (IDK if the word ‘burdened’ is in a kits vocabulary, but I couldn’t find a word a little kid might know that means burdened lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here