Old March 12th, 2018, 06:36 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Can't help it, any rp involving Juni and Day is cute beyond explination

and why am I so bad at replying within a decent amount of time? rip]

The burly feline was surprised when he heard someone call his name, or, at least attempt too, it was abruptly cut off with a rather painful sounding thud. He poked his head back into the herb scented den, wiggling his nose, attempting to shake a frond off, and looked at the Medicine cat. The tom blinked accouple of times, than decided he should check on her, and took a step forward. He wasn't, however, expecting her to spring back to her paws so quickly and come storming toward him. Surprise flickered acrost his face and he took a step back, bewildered by the molly's stamina. 'what...what a quick recovery.' he thought to himself, his lapis gaze locked onto the rather chipper and energized apprentice. That made the tom stop and think for a moment, was she an apprentice, or was she a medicine cat? She still had the 'paw' suffix, but she had no mentor. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a rather proud, and insistant ...did she give him an order? The tom didn't have time to retort, she had already asked him where his wounds were. That was the moment the leader realized, their medicine cat was a force to be reckoned with. He flicked his left ear and complied, walking towards, and sitting himself down in the nest with a grunt.

Fallenstar looked around the medicine cat's den, not much had changed since he had last been in here, which was roughly around when he had just become a warrior. When Geckoleaf was still here. He flattened his ears against his head and shuddered, subtly of course, not wanting alarm those around him, but there was no doubt in his mind that Juniperpaw had seen the shudder of discomfort. Trying to prevent the multi-colored molly from asking questions he cocked his head to the side and pouted "Honestly, I'm not too entirely sure...I'm sore all over so it's hard to pin-point specific areas." he began, his tail flicking behind him. "But I'm feeling a bit of pain on my chest, and my hind leg definitely has a good scratch on it." he answered, lifting his muzzle to look the smaller molly square in the eye.
[ dont worry, I posted late this time to make you feel better. thats not true, im so sorry this is extremely late life is hard ]

Juniperpaw's gaze followed Fallenstar like a hawk. It would be surprising if she hadn't noticed the tom's uncomfortable shudder. After all, not only was she meant to be observant as the medicine cat but she barely took her eyes off him. She wasn't sure exactly what she thought of the black-furred leader. She'd seen the way he looked at the deputy, Rowanflower, which always roused suspicion in the 'paw and maybe even an ounce of concern for the pregnant deputy's well-being. Juniperpaw may be fanciful and kit-like but she was far from innocent and fish-brained. She was aware of Fallenstar's internal struggles as if he wore his problems on his paw, the discreet signs of his inner fight plainly obvious to her. She spent nights thinking about her deputy and leader, both together and individually. Juniperpaw liked to think she had it all figured out, and she intended to find out if she was right.

She brushed off the large tom's shiver, assuming it was because he was aware of how many clanmates she lost in this very den. Try sleeping in it, Juniperpaw thought dryly. She met Fallenstar's gaze bravely, responding to his report with a brisk nod. With a flick of her tail the young female spun around and padded towards the poorly organized herb store. After a moment or so of searching for the correct herbs she spoke over her shoulder to Fallenstar, ``With all due respect... What's with all the looks towards Rowanflower?`` Juniperpaw briefly stopped what she was doing to glance at the tom, eager to observe his reaction, before continuing, ``Y'know, she's not doing anything wrong. She's maintaining order alongside you, she's starting the next generation of our clan with her family, she's so sweet and genuine. So tell me, what's the deal?`` She obviously thought very highly of the ginger-and-white deputy, possibly even considering Rowanflower a mother-figure.

Juniperpaw can't remember a time she's ever been so serious. Maybe that one day when she visited SkyClan and found solace in her father-figure Shinefang? But that time the seriousness only lasted a few moments until the older medicine cat cracked a joke about his `attractiveness`. Maybe when she finally told her sibling-figure Daydream about Geckoleaf's disappearance after keeping it secret from them for so long? So... twice.

The young she-cat scooped a goldenrod and a horsetail plant into her mouth as well as a marigold flower. She was careful not to pierce the plants or ruin them in any way, reaching out a petite paw to thoroughly wrap it in cobwebs.