View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

[ i don't care what order I just wanted to get this out there since its been a reasonable amount of time for Rowan to have been pregnant ]

@AbsurdJinx ( tumblestep & juniperpaw ) @Suspiciousmindz ( shorekit ) @hiraeth ( gorsekit ) @starfall (deceased kit )

It had been an awful night full of stomach pains and discomfort, nothing to much out of the ordinary until she felt extreme waves of hunger and pangs of wanting washing over her. Greedily she had eaten around three pieces at the least but didn't bother counting, every time she filled herself up she found herself wanting more than the last time. This was very new to her, in fact it had taken her a few pieces of prey later to notice this eating habit of hers today. She could blame it on her pregnancy or she could blame it on high stress. A worried father, feeding clans, fighting a war that wasn't their own, starclans rage and death of a messenger had all caused her to be riled up. She had tried to convince herself these new habits had been a cause of stress. Being three things at once was a little hard to balence and she was sure it would take some time to adjust, but just how long exactly?

Reluctantly Rowanflower had moved into the nursery a few sunrises ago, it had been a long fight to get her there which ended in mutual agreement but it had taken so long she was just about ready by the time she got there. All unbeknownst by the deputy. As the cream and ginger coloured jolly padded out of the warm milky scented den she found herself staring longingly at the fresh kill pile, since her last visit a succulent crow had been dropped off as well as a vole and a handful of mice which made her belly rumble. Though she understood she must refrain herself from taking anymore, it felt wrong. That's when a wave of pain worse than anything she had ever felt before bombarded her small body with a powerful blow causing her to suddenly crumble at the force letting out a muffled 'whumph'. Shakily she stood back up eyes widened and claws flexing in their seathes. It had felt like she was being filled with water until her skin started to break open and split her right down the middle but it was over now and she was able to stand once more.

After a few minutes of greeting warriros and sending them on patrols or ordering a few apprentices to go find their mentors. Life was going quite well with the exception of a pound or two being added to her underside. That's when another wave of pain had struck her during that evening just as the sun began to climb down behind the rolling hills of Windclans territory far out in the distance. It was a dull pain which you could ignore for a while, in fact that's just what the queen had done. Ignored the pain for as long as she possibly could until it was kicked up into a higher gear. As the night progressed the levels of pain seemed to raise the stakes every so once and a while til the medicine den seemed like the only option. Being sick in front of clanmates was embarassing to say the least and she wasn't planning on looking weak and tired either. So after a brief minute she began to pull herself towards the den, teetering to the side every so often with the extra pounds kinds throwing her off balence while waves of unbearable pain went shooting up and down her abdomen.

That's when her mouth began to water and her breath was caught in her throat when suddenly she couldn't keep it in anymore she leaned over and sicked up just outside the medicine den followed by a horrible fit of unhealthy coughing. Not finding the willpower to pull herself all the way in she collapsed by the den laying umongst the dust and moss balls littered just outside. She was exhausted and in horrible pain, she only wanted tumblestep and a night all to themselves. But starclan seemed to have made plans for her instead, tonight was the night that new life had to brought to riverclan, tonight was it, and there was no manual or queen that could prepare her for the joy and the agony of the next few hours. No more pretending.

@Suspiciousmindz @hiraeth @starfall
You two should let me know if you don’t wanna roleplay these kits anymore
Cause I need to know now I’m order to get the runner up applications c:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 24th, 2018 at 01:18 PM.