View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ dont worry, I posted late this time to make you feel better. thats not true, im so sorry this is extremely late life is hard ]

Juniperpaw's gaze followed Fallenstar like a hawk. It would be surprising if she hadn't noticed the tom's uncomfortable shudder. After all, not only was she meant to be observant as the medicine cat but she barely took her eyes off him. She wasn't sure exactly what she thought of the black-furred leader. She'd seen the way he looked at the deputy, Rowanflower, which always roused suspicion in the 'paw and maybe even an ounce of concern for the pregnant deputy's well-being. Juniperpaw may be fanciful and kit-like but she was far from innocent and fish-brained. She was aware of Fallenstar's internal struggles as if he wore his problems on his paw, the discreet signs of his inner fight plainly obvious to her. She spent nights thinking about her deputy and leader, both together and individually. Juniperpaw liked to think she had it all figured out, and she intended to find out if she was right.

She brushed off the large tom's shiver, assuming it was because he was aware of how many clanmates she lost in this very den. Try sleeping in it, Juniperpaw thought dryly. She met Fallenstar's gaze bravely, responding to his report with a brisk nod. With a flick of her tail the young female spun around and padded towards the poorly organized herb store. After a moment or so of searching for the correct herbs she spoke over her shoulder to Fallenstar, ``With all due respect... What's with all the looks towards Rowanflower?`` Juniperpaw briefly stopped what she was doing to glance at the tom, eager to observe his reaction, before continuing, ``Y'know, she's not doing anything wrong. She's maintaining order alongside you, she's starting the next generation of our clan with her family, she's so sweet and genuine. So tell me, what's the deal?`` She obviously thought very highly of the ginger-and-white deputy, possibly even considering Rowanflower a mother-figure.

Juniperpaw can't remember a time she's ever been so serious. Maybe that one day when she visited SkyClan and found solace in her father-figure Shinefang? But that time the seriousness only lasted a few moments until the older medicine cat cracked a joke about his `attractiveness`. Maybe when she finally told her sibling-figure Daydream about Geckoleaf's disappearance after keeping it secret from them for so long? So... twice.

The young she-cat scooped a goldenrod and a horsetail plant into her mouth as well as a marigold flower. She was careful not to pierce the plants or ruin them in any way, reaching out a petite paw to thoroughly wrap it in cobwebs.

[rip same though tbh, I believe in you, good luck ]

The leader had only been in here a total of 2 times, this being the third, and it still made him uncomftrable, uneasy. The first time he'd ever set paw in here was when he thought he lost Lightstream. The warrior looked around the den, making only seconds of eye contact with each of the felines laying in here before he swiftly swiveled his head. He watched the molly waddle and skip about for a few moments before he turned his attention to the moss on the nest he had taken a seat in, poking it, squishing it. He wasn't sure what to do in this kind of situation, he didn't know if he should strike up a little small talk, push come to shove it would just awkwardly vanish. He didn't even know why he came in here, his wounds stung at most, but they weren't life or death. To make connections? That...that could've been it. Heck he didn't even know what was going on in his own mind half the time. Too many voices screaming inside, some whispering, some at normal noise, it's nothing but an absolute mess. So many opinions, facts, options, ideas, accusations, screams, praises. Annoying. The ebony feline wrapped his tail around his paws and returned his lapis gaze to the medicine cat. For a split second, his warm gaze was cold, filled with nothing but a negative storm of emotions. But, it passed, just like a storm, and was once again swallowed down and replaced with a warm look. How long has he been doing this? Moons it seemed like.

As Juniperpaw asked her question, his ears perked, his back straightening up. 'what looks?' The leader tilted his head to the side and gave the small molly a confused look "Juni-sorry I hope it's alright to call you that- but I don't quite understand what you're saying. I know that, heck I know that more than you I chose her." He stated, his fur fluffing up a bit, brows knit together. Why was he being accused of something he didn't do? "I'm sorry but, I don't ever believe I've ever given her looks? It's rude to accuse others like that." he didn't understand what he did to have her accuse him like that. He suddenly felt really, really uncomftrable, he felt an itch up his spine, and it suddenly spread throughout his whole body. Something started to scream at him, scream bloody murder, something clicked and something wanted to come up. He needed to leave. "I don't really feel the need to get my wounds checked at the moment." he stated, picking himself up with a grunt. Why? Why the need to run away? Why this sickening feeling twisting around in his gut?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us