View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It hadn't been but a couple days since she'd taken on the role of RiverClan's medicine cat and already Heatherfur was beginning to doubt her decision. She knew the basics, but with no one around to help her she was afraid of any cat coming in with injuries bigger than a small scratch. Her tail tip twitched as she nervously sorted and re-sorted the herbs. Juniperpaw's scent was everywhere in the den, and she wondered briefly where the former RiverClan medicine cat had gone. She knew in WindClan, if Oriolepaw went missing, the Clan would be up in a fit and search patrols would be sent out immediately. But this isn't WindClan, she had to remind herself, taking a minute to close her eyes and focus on slowing down her breathing. She had already made the decision to join the ranks of RiverClan. There was no way Blazingstar would accept her back now; she was here to stay.

A voice at the entrance of the den alerted her, and Heatherfur looked up, ears pricked and turned forward. She didn't recognize the warrior at the entrance - as she didn't really know the names of all of her new Clanmates yet. "Yes, hello," she answered softly, pushing her own problems and complicated thoughts to the back of her mind. As she came forward, it was easy to tell that thorns covered this poor feline. A part of her wanted to chuckle, but she knew that Surgestorm would never do such a thing if a cat was really in pain. He'd at least wait until they left. "Looks like you might've been a bit too close to a thorn bush?" she guessed as her nose inspected his flank. "I'll have to pull them out one by one, and then we'll get some... comfrey root to help soothe your skin." She was surprised that she'd remembered one of the basic herbs, and one of the herbs still left over from when Juniperpaw lived in this den.
He winced. “Yeah.. chasing prey..” He smiled calmly at her. “Your scared huh? Not every cat leaves their home clan.” He said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!