View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:36 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: Gay Gals [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
carmen smiled hearing her talk, it seemed she lit up at the most simplest of things. it made her heart thump. giving a small nod,¨id like that,mind leading the way? i dont know the city to well.¨ despite living her for almost half of her life now, carmen didnt know her way around the city to well. she was a workaholic and had never really had a time to..just take a breather and enjoy what was around her. if it wasnt work related,carmen most likely didnt know about it. it felt different, to have a friend outside of work and highschool, someone who rambled and got happy over the smallest of things. it felt like a breath of fresh air.

//

in her half awake state on instinct she wrapped her arms around Mie, limbs slinking over her waist and pressing close, snugging close to the living heat source of a person. this was normal. luna couldnt sleep without her around, there was no way. she could stay awake for days at a time if she wasnt home, her body physically wouldnt let her. she didnt know why, but she felt safe like this. under the covers,limbs tangled with her best friend. she she was half awake at the moment, mind cloudy and foggy from lack of sleep. she rested the side of her face against mies back,humming contently. before feeling her body slip back into unconsciousness she spoke.
¨love you.¨
With a warm smile, Chi nodded, "Okay, I'll go get my coat and I'll be ready in a few minutes." As she turned, she remembered Carmen still had her makeup on. Was she comfortable with that? Chi didn't want to force her to wear it if she wasn't comfortable with it in public.

"You can take the makeup off if you don't want to wear it in public, I'll understand," She added quickly, before leaving the room.

She hurried to her own bedroom, despite already being dressed, she just needed a few moments alone to collect herself. She needed to take a breather and remember that CJ was just a friend. A really, really nice friend, who she held hands with and had awkward moments with and hung out with because she liked to. That's all. It wasn't like Chi knew what falling in love felt like, although, if she had to describe it, it would probably match how she felt whenever Carmen was around. The butterflies, the need for contact, the missing her when she left. That was normal for friends, right? Yeah. (Chi would never admit it, but deep down she knew that's exactly not normal for friends.)

||

Just a few moments from sleep, the words had sounded faint, as if muffled by cotton, though Mie hadn't noticed she smiled as she drifted off. By the time she woke, it was around 6 o'clock, the neon green alarm clock on her bedside table making her squint at the time. She'd only wanted a short power nap, but she didn't mind the rest. She felt much better than when she'd walked through the front door that morning. Still, she didn't exactly want to get up, feeling the warmth of Luna's body against the small of her back, she wanted to just lie there and relax in it a while. The creeping dread of having to tell Luna she'd quit made a small pit in her stomach, so she closed her eyes to forget about it. She would have to get up and early to the station to retrieve her uniform, having called the police station after she'd left the bar the night before. She didn't want Luna to blame herself, but Miesha couldn't just lie to her. She wasn't that kind of person.

Sighing, Miesha stirred and sat up the most she could without disturbing Luna too much, ruffling her hair a bit and yawning as she leaned up against the wall. Working back at the station wouldn't be so bad, really. She'd actually liked it there but stopped so she could spend her days with Luna more often. She was on a twenty-four-hour rotation. 24 hours on, 24 hours off, then a four-day break at the end of the week. It had been difficult to maintain, seeing Luna so little, but it worked. Maybe she could switch her hours. Looking back down at her small companion, a shy smile crept along her face and she gently ran her fingers through her long, tangled hair.

love
characters