Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sorry I thought you made a role for a father in the plot )

Swanheart chuckled softly as she heard her kit
" If you want to my little warrior ~" she meowed her ear twitched she then cleaned her fur since it has some dirt . It was surprising to her that purekit already wanted to hunt for prey yet she was just getting used to being around the nersery! It was very amusing to her. Her tail was swishing across the floor letting the dust fly . Her gaze whent to a bird that landed outside of the den it pecked the ground a few times then flew off her brown eyes followed it with a smile
It was never claimed)
Purekit nodded, small tail sticking up straight. The she-kit bounced up and darted over. Maybe one of the Warriors brought it in! Sniffing the prey excitedly, she tried to distinguish the scent. However, it was unknownst to the female. Picking it up between her teeth, Purekit lifted her neck as high as it would go so the thing wouldn't drag on the ground. Being the small size she was, though, it's hindquarters were being dragged along the dusty floor of the den. "Who caught it, mama?" She dumped the prey at her mother's paws and looked up, eager for answers that would satisfy her curiosity.

Last edited by Undercover; November 11th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.