View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
It was never claimed)
Purekit nodded, small tail sticking up straight. The she-kit bounced up and darted over. Maybe one of the Warriors brought it in! Sniffing the prey excitedly, she tried to distinguish the scent. However, it was unknownst to the female. Picking it up between her teeth, Purekit lifted her neck as high as it would go so the thing wouldn't drag on the ground. Being the small size she was, though, it's hindquarters were being dragged along the dusty floor of the den. "Who caught it, mama?" She dumped the prey at her mother's paws and looked up, eager for answers that would satisfy her curiosity.
Swanhearts ears perked up her eyes widened also with curiosity
" what you mean my little warrior? " she said and noticed the prey she sniffed it but the sent seemed unfamiliar to her as well. After she sniffed it she sneezed and licked her nose . She only gave a shrug in response
" I really don't know purekit no body seemed to pass my eyes as you were trying to hunt it " she meowed hopefully this would be answered by either some warrior or a sign from starclan. She shook her head she didn't like this at all to her this meant some intruder was in the nursery . She will find that intruder .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )