View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:36 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanhearts ears perked up her eyes widened also with curiosity
" what you mean my little warrior? " she said and noticed the prey she sniffed it but the sent seemed unfamiliar to her as well. After she sniffed it she sneezed and licked her nose . She only gave a shrug in response
" I really don't know purekit no body seemed to pass my eyes as you were trying to hunt it " she meowed hopefully this would be answered by either some warrior or a sign from starclan. She shook her head she didn't like this at all to her this meant some intruder was in the nursery . She will find that intruder .
Purekit nudged the mouse closer to her mother, letting it rest against the older she-cat's paw. "Who hunted it in the forest?" She asked, rephrasing her first question. As Swanheart answered, Purekit gave a small shrug. "Hmm, okay!" Satisfied with the answer, and someway bewildered by her mother's anxiety, Purekit bent her muzzle and chewed a pice of the mouse. "Want some?" She asked, pushing it toward her mother. Since she had a rather sensitive stomach, Purekit didn't like to eat much.