Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit nudged the mouse closer to her mother, letting it rest against the older she-cat's paw. "Who hunted it in the forest?" She asked, rephrasing her first question. As Swanheart answered, Purekit gave a small shrug. "Hmm, okay!" Satisfied with the answer, and someway bewildered by her mother's anxiety, Purekit bent her muzzle and chewed a pice of the mouse. "Want some?" She asked, pushing it toward her mother. Since she had a rather sensitive stomach, Purekit didn't like to eat much.
Swanheart looked at her daughter with a worried look
" sure ... But only a bite the rest is yours " she meowed as she bent over as well to take a bite of the mouse . She licked her lips when her tail thrashed happily she nudged the mouse with her paw back to her kit. She decided to lay down and put her head on her paws with a happy sigh , this was her happy ending , her happiness that she had wanted . But the only thing missing from this happy day was a mate she will find a father that would help take care purekit , help their family grow help purekit to be a strong warrior . But she was rather picky with toms oh well.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )