View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[this is for Stormheart and Galaxykit, but I had to change her name because reasons so now it's Cometkit. Just so you are aware]

Cometpaw smiled happily up at Halestar. This was it, she was finally an apprentice. No more long moons and nights and days spent in the nursery, no more being treated like a helpless bundle of fur. She actually could have a say in things now. She could be herself, without worrying about bothering other kits or queens. She could hunt, she could fight, she could protect her clan! And best of all, Stormheart was her mentor. Stormheart she had already met. She knew the cat already, and now they would spend even more time together.

She turned, looking for the familiar pelt among all the cats and the two clans gathered there. There were so many but she managed to find the feline and she bonded over to the,. "Stormheart!" The fluffy gray, black and white specked kit cried as she flung her body into her mentor, toppling the two to the ground,

@Integrity
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 15th, 2017 at 09:53 PM.