View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:05 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Casper
His tremendous paws left large paw prints behind as the deputy made his way through the territory that was once unknown to them. He tossed his head over his shoulder often to make sure that his apprentice was doing alright. He paused in front of the large structure named the Waterbarn. It never ceased to amaze him how his leader, Dawnstripe, and Wolfglare had managed to find this place. It served many purposes and certainly helped with the hunting situation. "Emberpaw, how's your shoulder doing?" He asked, pausing to glance at her while parting his maw to taste the air.

Emberpaw limped slowly along behind the deputy, having trouble keeping up with his quick pace. Why couldn't we have started off slowly? Why did he have to take me to the literal furthest place out in the territory? She complained inwardly, but didn't voice her concerns. She just kept charging onwards, until the barn was in sight.

"I'm fine," She grumbled when he asked, copying what he did and tasting the air as well. "I smell mice. Lots of them, I think."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!