View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:00 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“I’d love to play mossball with you, little one.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr rumbling in her throat. The young apprentice was glad that the awkward first encounter had passed and the delight of the mention of play brought the kitten such glee before her. Now that she thought about it, none of the kittens in the nursery that she grew up with really played with her, thinking she was weird because of her short legs and just avoiding her because of the rumors that went around about her mother who died after she was born. Shaking her head, the brown-furred munchin drew away from her own childhood and became more focused on spending time with her mentor’s kit. Standing up, Newtpaw walked a little bit aways from Eclipsekit and sat down, letting a space go between them as she smiled. “Toss the mossball to me and I’ll toss it back.” The apprentice mewed, realizing that this was her first time playing with a mossball.
Eclipsekit nodded, grinning. She was excited that someone was finally going to play with her! The small she-cat bounced the mossball up with her paw and batted it at Newtpaw.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/