Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Name: Rainpaw
Role: Apprentice 3/ She-Cat
Roleplay Sample: Below
Anything Else: Nah

Name: Quailpaw
Role: Apprentice 1
Roleplay Sample:

Appledash watched as the golden feline shuffled over, his green gaze clouding with confusion for a moment before he realized her intentions. "Oh why thank you Dazzlinggaze!" He purred, and came to sit down next to her, trying her name on his tongue. It sounded different, but pretty. He curled his fluffy, but muddy tail over his equally muddy paws. "Ick this mud is terrible, am I right?" It wasn't too close to the subject of the flood, it could be a simple question that is asked. He knew that there was quite a lot of mud in Shadowclan too, but being a former Thunderclan cat, he wasn't used to the immense amounts of mud yet.
But would she understand that? Probably not. "You're probably used to the mud, living in Shadowclan and all. i'm just not really, yet at least. I wasn't born in Shadowclan." Appledash hoped that was all he had to say to the feline, and that she wouldn't ask any further questions. He did not want to talk about his past right now. He never wanted to, but especially after another recent tragedy to his new home. When the flood came, the thought of leaving had occurred to the ginger tom, but he knew he couldn't. Shadowclan was his home now, and he would stay there until the day he died. Even past that, Appledash knew that his loyalty would always lie mostly with Shadowclan from now on. Thunderclan may have been his birthplace, but Shadowclan was his home. Especially since all of his family, at least to his knowledge, was dead.

Anything Else: Nope

Both accepted! But on Rainpaw's page, you already have a love interest listed for her. So I don't know if that's old or if Sparrowcall is just going to be a temporary love interest. That's fine, but I would prefer if they stay together. It's up to you.