View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2019, 08:40 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She smirked as an apprentice materialized in the clearing ahead of her, a glint shining in her eye. The tom wasn't what she had been hoping for, being rather... large. Much too fat for her tastes. But she would have to manage.
As the tom began calling out, Chillylight chuckled to herself, standing and slipping from the shadows. "Hello, Kitten. How interesting to see you here," the she-cat purred, walking in a circle around the younger feline. Her tail dragged along his side, poking and prodding him as she examined his chubby form. "You are certainly not what I was looking for. You appear to be more of a cow than a cat, given how utterly fat you are." She sighed and sat down, giving a sinister grin as she stared upon the apprentice.
"Mind telling me your name, Kitten?"
(this is gonna be bad and short, sorry hxney)
the large tom sat there confused still looking around, as a black cat emerged from the bushes his fur stood on end she looked at him so intently. he could see the menace in her eyes but he was still confused and unphased by the insult “why are you being mean? i’m just dreaming....”” he said almost to himself “it’s uh, mallowpaw...” he said a bit awkwardly cocking his head

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3