View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2022, 04:35 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default Re: (OPEN) Friendship isnt forbidden... Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

The large tom's eyes narrowed into slim shards of a sharp sea blue color as Stagfrost looked at Foxpaw, a deep distrust begging to grow for the apprentice. "Why shouldn't he go?" His voice was cold as ice and the words came out slow, covered in a biting frost. "Why should a rogue stay near our borders, and why should you stay with him?" Being friends with a rogue wasn't barking a rule, but Stagfrost had already heard about enough of his clanmates inviting outsiders onto Riverclan land for him to be suspicious.

"Not only did you go outside alone when our two medicine cats have just disappeared," he continued "but now I find you sneaking away to share tongues and prey with a rogue." His gaze had not shifted from Foxpaw, and kept on drilling into the apprentice as he spoke. "Give me a good reason not to take you back to Riverclan right this instance as discuss out a punishment with Blizzardwind."
Foxpaw

He hissed. "Sun is my best, and ONLY friend. And I hunt for him because his mate is ignoring him, and he has kits. Sun, dont go please." He glanced the rogue. Sundrop paused for a moment, ears still flattened. Foxpaw nudged the Bengal before glaring back at Stagfrost. "So, how about you be more respectful? Just because Sun is a rogue doesn't mean hes filthy, uncivilized, and all that stuff our clan thinks." Foxpaw finished.