View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:58 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie
As the cats trotted on toward camp, Nightpaw kept beside Daydream, speaking to Snowpaw as they went. "Ok, off we go to the medicine den Snowpaw! Daydream will get you fixed up and we'll be back to cleaning moss out of the elder's den in no time." She glanced nervously at the medicine cat, as they carried Snowpaw. Daydream wasn't large by any means. Should she have offered to carry Snowpaw? Then again, Nightpaw wasn't large either. Trying to distract herself from her worry, she jabbered on. "Daydream, you remind me of one of the twoleg monsters. They used to carry both of my two legs and me to the vet, no problem. It even carried their kit when it was born. No trouble!"
[ @king kaleb! ]
IM SO SORRY AAAAAAA
~~[<_>]~~

As she was carried back to the medicine den, the crumpled feline croaked a little giggle at Nightpaw’s reference. “That was fun, wasn’t it? Except for when we lost it down a hill.” Breaking into a slight purr, which broke off into a cough, she looked around-as much as her wounds allowed her, of course. Seeing some familiar sights, she realized they were fairly close to the camp. Scrunching up her eyes to some imaginary light, Snowpaw fought to stay awake as requested, though it was getting harder and harder. The whispers in the wind became clearer. The rustle of the trees seemed louder. The fur under her flank was softer. A bit of the pain subsided. Knowing this was bad she opened her eyes once more, as it helped her stay awake, and waited desperately for her weariness to subside or for the trio to arrive at the medicine den. Either would be a lifesaver.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯