Default Re: ✿ linnetclan ✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Name: Mousenose
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns: him, he, his, himself
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mousenose is a light brown medium hair with a darker pink nose to match his ears. His legs and tail are slightly longer than most cats and his paws are a light pink and hard. Mouse's face has slightly darker stripes and his back and paws are mostly a plain slightly darker brown. This medicine cat has dark green eyes and white under his muzzle going slightly down his chest. http://www.petshome.ro/POZE%20PISICI/POZE/Somali.JPG
Biography: Mouse was always fascinated with herbs and always visted the medicine cat den whenever he could. As he got older Mumblestripe (NPC Medicine Cat) offered Mouse the chance to become her apprentice. Mouse of course accepted the offer. By that time Mouse didn't have many friends he was it eh medicine cat den so much. When Mouse became an apprentice he was overjoyed to know Mumblestripe had kept her word. As moons passed Mouse gradually learned more from his mentor and earned his medicine cat name a few moons after his brother Jaggedburr. At that time Mumblestripe was quite old and in a matter of moons she passed away to greencough making Mouse the new medicine cat. Mouse was quite heartbroken over looking his mentor because he couldn't cure her and can be cold these days.
Family: Kinktail (NPC Mother), Darkpelt (NPC Father), Jaggedclaw (NPC Brother)
Rp Sample: Mousenose pushed through the bramble screen to the medicine cat den a mouse hanging from his jaws limply. Glancing around for a moment Mousenose set his mouse down and bit into it furiously. Its all my fault Mumblestripe is dead! She would still be alive if it weren't for me. Mousenose finished the mouse in a few more s anger washing over him. Mousenose growled and started to scratch some moss tearing it to bits. The medicine cat started to calm down slightly before sighing an dropping his head and whimpering,"I'm sorry Mumblestripe."
Turkey
I think I'm just going to point you to this since it seems you obviously didn't see it on the first page)

Clickity Clackity