View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

"I suppose." He said simply, deciding to begin washing his pelt thoroughly. He licked his chest briskly, eventually moving his shoulders. He hoped the other would take this as a message that he wasn't going to talk because he really wasn't. He's decided he was done talking for the day and if he was lucky so was Tawnystream. He had better things to do than sit and gossip, like go alone and hunt for his clan, or take a nap, or finish cleaning his fur. The she-cat was merely a distraction, a pest if you will, but all pests leave some way. He nodded along as she spoke, it wasn't hard to act uninterested when you actually are.
Tawnystream was kinda, and a bit generally hurt that Rushshade didn't want to chat, or talk anymore, nor being interested in the conversation anymore. But she understood a little bit. It was almost the end of the day anyways, so really, it was understandable they didn't want to talk. And, a lot of cats probably got annoyed at Tawnystream's nonsensical chit chat anyways. And, Rushshade probably was one of those cats. She did talk too much. A lot. And, probably would never stop if she could. Her tail twitched, and gave another small smile in Rushshade's direction. "Maybe we could chat another time?" She tilted her head at the tom, amber optics glancing at the bones of the shrew she just finished, and then focused on Rushshade.