View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:21 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sorry these are late guys!)

Marblesky chuckled. He watched his sister but as she gasped he turned his head to see what's he was asking about. He'd assumed that she'd spotted some sort of pray or something brought into the nursery for one of the queens but saw nothing out of the ordinary. The silver tabby was now a bit confused. Do I just not see it? He wondered. Then he figured it out. "Oh. That's just a smart little kit." He purred turning back to his sister almost expecting to be met with her paws mid leap.

Feather kit smiled as he brother asked his idea. Taking a bite of the mouse he had in front of him he pondered how to say it. "Well I was thinking we could explore outside camp. The forest. " He meowed after he swallowed his mouthful. " We already explored the whole camp why not check outside." He added.
( Its ok )
Cardinalkit instead of leaping in the air with her front legs outstretched she dashed for marbleskys paws and started batting them with her own paws her claws were sheathed so she wouldn't wound her brother like she could even wound him maybe a tiny scratch but what good would that do? When she heard him speak she emedietly perked her head up and frowned " hey! I'm trying. is that a good comment or a rude one? " she meowed she sounded whiney when she spoke she honestly couldn't tell the difference but with the pur followed after it she thought it might have been meant in a good way but she wasn't quite sure.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 24th, 2018 at 09:22 AM.