View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw blinked and tilted her head then huffed her tail curled and uncurled a few times . Why did he not answer her question ? Was it because he didn't like his mentor or something ? She stared at treefright for a while then looked over her shoulder a bit she watched a bird fly away from a tree her ear flicked as she watched the bird fly over Head her eyes following it as the bird whent across the clearing and out into the horizon . She wondered what was over that horizon which swallowed the sun whole at the end of the day and brings the moon up for it to glow it's brilliant white light at night. She sighed now looking at her paws feeling bored for some reason she wanted to know what his mentor was every warrior has to have had one she didn't know why this unanswered question was bugging her but now she really wanted to know. She looked up at treefright again " why don't you wanna answer ? " she asked with a tilt of her head a smirk crawled on her face she was waiting to see what his response was.
Treefright flicked his tail,” First off, you wouldn’t know my mentor, and secondly, if I explained, I’d bet in a rabbit’s hare of time you would get yourself a new mentor because you’d judge me.” He meowed calmly No way am I telling this kit excuse for an apprentice that I was trained in Thunderclan scared of trees, living under the trees. Especially with the tension between Thunderclan and Windclan. he thought flicking his tail casually.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here