View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2017, 07:14 AM
tired individual

Default Drawings for You!

Heyo! I enjoy drawing, which I do either on paper or on my Kindle, and I've decided to make a thing where I draw for you!
I can draw almost whatever you want that's a mammal. I'm not good at people or things like lizards, but if you really want I can try to draw a person!
I can also do a warrior character of yours if you'd like! Please try not to expect much though, haha! I'll try my best, byt I can't guarantee a satisfying result. If it's not what you wanted, though, yoy can tell me and I'll try to fix whatever it is that needs to be fixed!
Like I said, I can do a variety of things, including Warriors OCs:
Example1
Example2

A random new creature of your own creation:
Example

Or just some random animal!
Example1
Example2

Again, I can try people, but no guarantee that it'll look good. Here's a picture I doodled of myself as an example!

Now, I can color it, or leave ut uncolored. I can also leave the sketch lines in if you'd like. Something to note: it will take a little longer if it's to be colored! All Warriors OCs will be colored unless specifically asked for otherwise.
Another thing to note: warriors ocs will nost likely simply be a headshot. Please keep that in mind!

Now, for the forms!
Warrior OC Form:
Name:
Appearance (photo references accepted):
Facial Expression:
Specific Markings:
Background Color(s):
Name on Drawing (yes or no; if yes, what color):
Other:

OTHER form!
Species:
Appearance written appearance prefered, but pics are accepted):
Specific markings:
Name (optional):
Did you make this Species up?:
Sketch lines in?:
Colored?:
Full Body or headshot/torso up?:
Other:

Last edited by 217; February 26th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.