View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:26 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderglade

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons | active purrks

At Swiftfire's comment, Bravebird couldn't help but snort and roll her eyes, though there was a grin tugging at her maw. "I wouldn't be opposed to the fish poking - could poke them right back." Probably not the best idea considering by "poke" she meant "kill" but... Trotting after the rest of the patrol, the warrior watched as Swiftfire and Poppysong both broke off, with Hawkfur going another way. After a moment of thought she trailed along after Hawk, sniffing and poking at the foliage along the way.

Marigold was the only herb the warrior knew of so she kept an eye out for the familiar flowers. While Hawk secured cobwebs on a stick, Bravebird used her paw to part what at first appeared to be an unsuspecting shrub. Behind it were three of those bright yellow flowers she knew to be marigold, so she leaned forward and plucked them from the earth.

Turning around, just as she was about to head back she caught sight of another, unfamiliar herb. They were... mushrooms, if she recalled correctly. Dropping the flowers at her paws she waved her tail to catch the attention of any of the patrol. "Do any of you recall Lightningstorm saying mushrooms had a use?" Brave couldn't imagine what use, but something about them tugged in her mind. There were two of them, she just didn't want to bite into them incase they happened to be bad.

[ Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ] [ Poppysong - @MangofDoom ] [ Hawkfur - @Mica ]