Thread: Royals
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:59 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Abadon | Cleo | Princess
Cleo shrieked and tumbled off her bed with a loud thump. "Who are you?" She asked indignantly. "Are you spying on me?" Her face was red and embarrassed from her outburst. She picked herself up off the floor and brushed off her dress. "You do know I'm the princess of Abadon, yes? I could have you executed." She personally thought the boy was cute, but she was angry at him because he had startled her.
Thomas grinned easily at the beautiful dame as he realized he had definitely chosen the right room. He looked her up an down as he answered, "The name's Thomas." He said smoothly, "And only a beautiful dame such as you could possibly deserve being a princess of such a mighty city." He said, laying it on rather thickly. He had a feeling she had a thing for him, most girls did, although he knew hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, so he decided some praise may be in order.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!