View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:45 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Quillstreak had bounded after his clanmates as the RiverClan patrol burst through the camp walls. He'd spent a majority of the battle supporting his clanmates, helping those who were in dire need of his assistance. The usually-upbeat warrior was furious at the moment, angry with both WindClan and ShadowClan for attacking ThunderClan at the heart of their territory, their home. Quillstreak wanted to fight, and he was going to get one.

With a brief glance around the busy camp, the multi-colored tom's gaze fell on a single warrior with a silver-and-orange pelt. She looked unsure, but the she-cat's uneasiness was not going to result in Quillstreak going easy on her. With a loud screech, the young warrior darted forward, aiming to crash into the she-cat's chest which may cause her to lose balance.
Ferretfrost gasped as a loud screech echoed from the direction of her attacker, and she spun to face the tom, colliding with him in a flurry of fur and flashing pelts. She felt the breath get knocked out of her lungs as she fell backwards, wheezing. It took multiple reminders that she had no time to catch her breath; she had to get up and fight. With one more gasp, she rolled backwards to her paws and attempted a fake-out, slashing one paw towards his muzzle and hooking his feet out from under him with the other. The idea was to make him focus on the paw a paw-length away from his muzzle than the one going for his forelegs.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯