View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
From afar, Salmontail was watching Berryfang calmly, but as she missed her chance to catch the fish she was aiming for, he walked closer to her and tripped on her tail, but quickly found his footing and kept himself from falling over. "Need a little help, Berryfang?" The tom asked softly before taking a seat next to her and looking down at the fish's shadow, he unsheated his claws and dug his paw in the water before throwing it out onto the ground and killing it with a single blow. "Here, and if you want a little tip for catching a fish, aim in front of the shadow, and not directly at it, because the fish still has some time to escape, therefore, if you put your paw in its trajectory, you can then easily throw it out of the water." He explained, nosing the fish to her afterwards. "I don't mind sharing it, after all, it's you who found it first." The warrior purred, he would then let her have the first bite out of it, after all, he had always been the kind of tom who cared about others, and he never really asked for anything in return.
Berryfang flicked her left ear as she heard salmontail she looked over at him and she saw him trip over her tail " oh I'm sorry! " she meowed and it was a genuine sorry her tail was now beside her on her left side she blushed in embarrassment " I would like help yes " she meowed and moved over a bit so he could have room it was kinda stupid since there was plenty of room . As she watched him throw the fish into the water she was wide eyed and her ears perked up after he killed it her brown eyes shined a bit then nodded " alright thanks for the tip I figured it was the other way around . " she meowed then was wide eyed " but you technically caught it so it's your prey s-salmontail is it? And besides the tip you gave me helped so I'll catch another the right way this time . You can have it " she meowed with a nervous smile . Even though it was tempting to take a bite of the fish he did catch it so she would catch her own.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.