View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:33 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Berryfang flicked her left ear as she heard salmontail she looked over at him and she saw him trip over her tail " oh I'm sorry! " she meowed and it was a genuine sorry her tail was now beside her on her left side she blushed in embarrassment " I would like help yes " she meowed and moved over a bit so he could have room it was kinda stupid since there was plenty of room . As she watched him throw the fish into the water she was wide eyed and her ears perked up after he killed it her brown eyes shined a bit then nodded " alright thanks for the tip I figured it was the other way around . " she meowed then was wide eyed " but you technically caught it so it's your prey s-salmontail is it? And besides the tip you gave me helped so I'll catch another the right way this time . You can have it " she meowed with a nervous smile . Even though it was tempting to take a bite of the fish he did catch it so she would catch her own.
Salmontail smiled over at the she-cat and shook his head. "I might've been the one who caught it, but without you, I wouldn't have known it was there, so it's not my fish, but our fish." He purred and nosed it straight in front of her. "And after catching one, I hope you know the rest of them have scattered, therefore you would have to wait a few minutes to see if they come back." He purred, he was offering her the fish, after all, he had already caught a few preys for the clan, so one more wouldn't do much, and he prefered to share it with Berryfang. "At least, now that you know how to easily catch a fish, you'll be able to put it into actions, but that doesn't mean that you have to catch a fish for yourself." He added with a flick of his tail.