View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail smiled over at the she-cat and shook his head. "I might've been the one who caught it, but without you, I wouldn't have known it was there, so it's not my fish, but our fish." He purred and nosed it straight in front of her. "And after catching one, I hope you know the rest of them have scattered, therefore you would have to wait a few minutes to see if they come back." He purred, he was offering her the fish, after all, he had already caught a few preys for the clan, so one more wouldn't do much, and he prefered to share it with Berryfang. "At least, now that you know how to easily catch a fish, you'll be able to put it into actions, but that doesn't mean that you have to catch a fish for yourself." He added with a flick of his tail.
Berryfang flicked her ears and smiled nervously again she sighed
" alright " she meowed and took a bite of the fish her tail flicked a few times she licked her lips then Her paws she still felt kinda guilty about it but it seemed there was no way she would win this ' battle ' . Then she looked over Her shoulder at the direction where the camp was " we better get a few more fish to make up for this one . I don't think we were supposed to eat it before we take it to the pile " she meowed inside she felt really guilty now . If she doesn't take some back to the pile she might has well have just broke the warrior code right then and there . That she didn't want . She looked back into the river and he was right the fish have scattered she didn't see any shadows yet only her reflection and his she tilted her head and flicked her tail the water looked so beautiful to her for some reason the way it shined in the sun. She didn't care if it wasn't natural for a cat to be near water or eat fish like what some others may say she was proud to be in riverclan .it was her home and nothing was gonna change that. She looked at salmontail " why did you help me any ways? I would have eventually got the idea but thank you for doing so " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )