View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 07:35 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Berryfang flicked her ears and smiled nervously again she sighed
" alright " she meowed and took a bite of the fish her tail flicked a few times she licked her lips then Her paws she still felt kinda guilty about it but it seemed there was no way she would win this ' battle ' . Then she looked over Her shoulder at the direction where the camp was " we better get a few more fish to make up for this one . I don't think we were supposed to eat it before we take it to the pile " she meowed inside she felt really guilty now . If she doesn't take some back to the pile she might has well have just broke the warrior code right then and there . That she didn't want . She looked back into the river and he was right the fish have scattered she didn't see any shadows yet only her reflection and his she tilted her head and flicked her tail the water looked so beautiful to her for some reason the way it shined in the sun. She didn't care if it wasn't natural for a cat to be near water or eat fish like what some others may say she was proud to be in riverclan .it was her home and nothing was gonna change that. She looked at salmontail " why did you help me any ways? I would have eventually got the idea but thank you for doing so " she meowed
As she finally took a bite out of the fish, he smiled and took the second one, purring in satisfaction at the taste, he loved fish over everything by far, not only the taste did it for him, but the texture of the fish added to it. "Well, I already brought in a bunch for the clan, so if you want me to catch some for you, I definitively can." Salmontail offered, he wasn't the kind to just leave a cat alone. "We can always talk and wait for the fishes to come back, I don't feel like leaving you alone for who knows how long." He admitted and sat closer to her. "I saw you hanging around camp a bunch, you seem like a really nice cat to be with, like some say, never rely on some cat's appearance." He mewed, his tail wrapped around his paws as he gazed at her, chuckling as she asked him why he had helped her. "You must be joking, right?" He asked, but quickly realised that she wasn't and answered her question. "It's simple, Berryfang, we're a clan, we help each other out, it's in our blood, we don't just stand there and watch someone fail over and over again, we help them out in order to make sure they serve their clan as much as they can, and even if it's only a beginner's mistake, we still have to help, sometimes, it isn't the cat's problem, but a mistake made by their mentor, and sometimes, it is another cat's job to help with that, in that case, me." He explained and he was all too honest.