View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 07:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she finally took a bite out of the fish, he smiled and took the second one, purring in satisfaction at the taste, he loved fish over everything by far, not only the taste did it for him, but the texture of the fish added to it. "Well, I already brought in a bunch for the clan, so if you want me to catch some for you, I definitively can." Salmontail offered, he wasn't the kind to just leave a cat alone. "We can always talk and wait for the fishes to come back, I don't feel like leaving you alone for who knows how long." He admitted and sat closer to her. "I saw you hanging around camp a bunch, you seem like a really nice cat to be with, like some say, never rely on some cat's appearance." He mewed, his tail wrapped around his paws as he gazed at her, chuckling as she asked him why he had helped her. "You must be joking, right?" He asked, but quickly realised that she wasn't and answered her question. "It's simple, Berryfang, we're a clan, we help each other out, it's in our blood, we don't just stand there and watch someone fail over and over again, we help them out in order to make sure they serve their clan as much as they can, and even if it's only a beginner's mistake, we still have to help, sometimes, it isn't the cat's problem, but a mistake made by their mentor, and sometimes, it is another cat's job to help with that, in that case, me." He explained and he was all too honest.
Berryfang twitched her whiskers as he ate she blushed and looked away once he offered that he could catch some for her and that kinda made her feel odd and she didn't want to abuse his offers or kindness
" I can catch my own but thanks .... " she meowed another smile showed on her muzzle she took a smaller bite of the fish and then layed her head on her paws staring into the river she was listening to him tho
" yeah sometimes I hang there when I don't feel like hunting or being in the warriors den and to be honest the dens are always too crowded and....scary at night " she meowed she whispered the last three words she didn't want the older tom to laugh about her fear of the dark things could always pop out of the shadows and attack . It was one of her fears aside from dogs , dogs were her number one fear and the dark was number two . She cleared her throat and smiled then chuckled " well I think it's good that you think that way. Sometimes I see other warriors who don't help at all and we need ones who do " she meowed she looked down to the right of the river and she perked her head up she spotted another shadow in the water and licked her lips her tail curled then uncurled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 08:00 PM.