View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:35 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Berryfang twitched her whiskers as he ate she blushed and looked away once he offered that he could catch some for her and that kinda made her feel odd and she didn't want to abuse his offers or kindness
" I can catch my own but thanks .... " she meowed another smile showed on her muzzle she took a smaller bite of the fish and then layed her head on her paws staring into the river she was listening to him tho
" yeah sometimes I hang there when I don't feel like hunting or being in the warriors den and to be honest the dens are always too crowded and....scary at night " she meowed she whispered the last three words she didn't want the older tom to laugh about her fear of the dark things could always pop out of the shadows and attack . It was one of her fears aside from dogs , dogs were her number one fear and the dark was number two . She cleared her throat and smiled then chuckled " well I think it's good that you think that way. Sometimes I see other warriors who don't help at all and we need ones who do " she meowed she looked down to the right of the river and she perked her head up she spotted another shadow in the water and licked her lips her tail curled then uncurled .
Salmontail purred as she spoke "But getting two instead of one is always better, what do you say? After all, we don't want to stay here until moon-high, do we?" He asked with a slight chuckle, as he heard her talk about her fear of the dark, his eyes widened a little, not because he was surprised, but because of how she actually confessed it to him, because from how close they were, he could hear her perfectly. "We all fear something, even the bravest, even our leader, I totally understand you for being scared of the dark, I've already been scared of it myself." He admitted and nodded. "Every cat is different, whether we like it or not, yet, some deny that fact." He said and gazed at the shadow, her tail got his attention and he wrapped his tail around her to keep it from moving, otherwise he would've been noisy and the fish would've swam away, which was certainly not what he wanted, therefore, it was the only way to keep her tail from moving, he then let go, hoping she had gotten the message..