View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail purred as she spoke "But getting two instead of one is always better, what do you say? After all, we don't want to stay here until moon-high, do we?" He asked with a slight chuckle, as he heard her talk about her fear of the dark, his eyes widened a little, not because he was surprised, but because of how she actually confessed it to him, because from how close they were, he could hear her perfectly. "We all fear something, even the bravest, even our leader, I totally understand you for being scared of the dark, I've already been scared of it myself." He admitted and nodded. "Every cat is different, whether we like it or not, yet, some deny that fact." He said and gazed at the shadow, her tail got his attention and he wrapped his tail around her to keep it from moving, otherwise he would've been noisy and the fish would've swam away, which was certainly not what he wanted, therefore, it was the only way to keep her tail from moving, he then let go, hoping she had gotten the message..
Berryfang gulped " no! Definitely n-not m-moonhigh " she meowed she shivered a bit as she remembered what it was like the whole of the camp and territory would be covered in darkness even though the moon would provide light it won't be enough or for her at Least her imagination whent crazy at night she would see things even though she knows they aren't there . Sometimes when she is in the warriors den she is as close to the corner of the den as possible and sometimes keep her eyes open . She sighed and flicked her right ear " you afraid of the dark? You don't seem the type . And I'm surprised your not laughing right now " she meowed which she was most would laugh about her fear . Then she felt his tail around her which caused her to blush madly but understood what he meant and kept her own tail still . She's never really been this close to others so she would be nervous and blush . Her claws sharpened as the fish slowly came closer to them she looked like she was about to just jump in the river and swim after it and she wanted to but she kept still her brown eyes glued to it. " can i please catch this one? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.