View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:28 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Berryfang gulped " no! Definitely n-not m-moonhigh " she meowed she shivered a bit as she remembered what it was like the whole of the camp and territory would be covered in darkness even though the moon would provide light it won't be enough or for her at Least her imagination whent crazy at night she would see things even though she knows they aren't there . Sometimes when she is in the warriors den she is as close to the corner of the den as possible and sometimes keep her eyes open . She sighed and flicked her right ear " you afraid of the dark? You don't seem the type . And I'm surprised your not laughing right now " she meowed which she was most would laugh about her fear . Then she felt his tail around her which caused her to blush madly but understood what he meant and kept her own tail still . She's never really been this close to others so she would be nervous and blush . Her claws sharpened as the fish slowly came closer to them she looked like she was about to just jump in the river and swim after it and she wanted to but she kept still her brown eyes glued to it. " can i please catch this one? " she asked
Salmontail got a little surprised at her sudden reaction and nuzzled her comfortingly, he sure didn't want her to get scared like that, after all, he was here to help her, he met her gaze for a little bit and shook his head. "I once was, but I am no longer scraed of the dark, because I realised that it was pointless to be scared of something I would see my whole life." He said, gazing at her and the river afterwards. "I don't see why I would laugh at you, Berryfang, we're clanmates, not ennemies, and even though you fear the darkness, others still have fears, they just happen to be different, so laughing about someone's flaws isn't right." He mewed softly and nodded as she gazed at the fish. "I don't know if you're asking me or yourself, but go for it." He laughed, not too loudly.